Further information can be found on the following web sites. Always remember that all information may be subject to some bias; please ask us if you have any queries.
- Nature’s Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Fertility Friend
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- IVF Houston
- Medscape Women’s Health
- National Library of Medicine’s MEDLINEplus
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
This official website of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists provides a physician directory, health columns, post-graduate courses and much more.
- American Heart Association
The American Heart Association Women’s website gives women of all ages the facts on women’s heart disease and stroke.
- American Medical Association
The official website of the American Medical Association.
- American Psychological Association
The official website of the American Psychological Association.
- Fannin Surgicare
- Mayo Clinic Health Oasis
This online information source has an extensive women’s health section.
- National Institutes of Health
- National Osteoporosis Foundation
The National Osteoporosis Foundation is a leading resource for up-to-date, medically sound information on the causes, prevention, detection and treatment of osteoporosis.
- National Ovarian Cancer Coalition
The National Ovarian Cancer Coalition seeks to raise awareness and promote education about ovarian cancer.
- The New York Times Women’s Health
Extensive women’s health information is offered, including statistics, a searchable database of information on women’s topics, and an online bookstore.
- The North American Menopause Society
The North American Menopause Society (NAMS) is a nonprofit organization that provides a forum for a multitude of scientific disciplines with an interest in the human female menopause.
- Online resources for diabetes
This Web page provides a large collection of links to diabetic resources.
Additional Useful Tools
Your Custom Hereditary Cancer Quiz www.hereditarycancerquiz.com/drtharappe
Hereditary Cancer Quiz Implementation Guide www.s3.amazonaws.com/myriad-library/FHT/
Your Custom Family History Tool https://fht.myriad.com/drtharappe
External Content Disclaimer