Dr. Hillary Patuwo will be leaving Sugar Land Women’s Care and Privia Medical Group effective January 31, 2021 due to personal and family medical reasons. Please call the office at (713) 578-3823 for assistance.
Dear Valued Patients,
As Coronavirus (COVID-19) remains a frequent topic of global news, we want to reassure you that our practice is monitoring the situation closely.
The following preventive measures should be taken to help reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Stay home when you are sick and avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you do not have a tissue, use your sleeve (not your hands).
Public Information Sites:
Our new MedSpa is now offering Botox and Dysport in addition to our customized facials, full body and Prenatal Massages, Body Scrubs, and Waxing! Schedule a FREE skin care consultation with our esthetician today!
Thank you for visiting our new website – please read through it to learn about our practice!